Bhutan Bike Expedition – April 2018, Bhutan Bike tour
Bhutan …Ride to Happiness; far away from maddening crowd
TripnMe is a bikers group owned by 3 passionate riders (Sumedh, Kundan & Aniket) who organize bike rides in Maharashtra and regions such as Ladakh, Bhutan, etc. which are dream motorcycle circuits for every passionate biker.
After successfully completing multiple bike rides in Ladakh and 2 Bhutan Rides, TripnMe decides to go to the scenic land of Bhutan – the land of Thunder Dragon! The place where people live a calm, simple and peaceful life, where people believe in Gross National Happiness; a place which is every Bikers dream destination and where festivities reflect true Bhutanese culture and where Buddhism is not just a religion but ,a way of life!
Join us on yet another Fascinating journey through Bhutan which includes trek to the Tiger nest monastery
Tour Features, Bhutan Bike tour
- Out of India Bike ride
- Over 800 KMs of motorcycle ride through scenic landscapes of Bhutan.
- Trek to Tiger’s Nest Monastery
- Drive through Dochu-la pass
- Experience the Bhutanese culture and the warm hospitality of locals.
- Ride through the breathtakingly beautiful Bhutan
Cost Individual biker – 39,999 INR per RIDER
Special Features, Bhutan Bike tour
- Back up Four wheeled vehicle available throughout the tour in case of emergencies
- Trained Mechanic to accompany tour to assist in case of breakdowns
- Experienced Rider with the group for guidance
- Local guide to understand the locals, places and culture better
Inclusions, Bhutan Bike tour
- Complete tour management
- Local guide
- Experienced Rider to lead
- Cost of Processing Visa / Permit
- Stay in good quality hotels
- Backup Vehicle
- Mechanic Assistance
- Dinner & Breakfast
Exclusions: Bhutan Bike tour
- Food other than Breakfast & Dinner
- Petrol cost for bike
- Train/flight ticket
- Bike transport cost
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Bagdogra – Phuntsholing – Paro – Thimphu – Punakha – Thimphu – Bagdogra
You can book online using “Book Now” option from our link on tripnme.com
Remaining balance amount to be transferred on or before 30th March 2018.
- The booking amount of Rs. 5000/- is non-refundable on account of cancellation of Booking
- If a booking is cancelled between 1st Feb’18 to 30th Mar 2018, 50% of the tour cost will be levied as cancellation charges.
- If a booking is cancelled after 31st March 2018, 100% of the tour cost will be levied as cancellation charges.
Detailed Itinerary , Bhutan Bike tour
|Day #||Weekday||Date||Ride plan||Details|
|Day 1||Sat||28-Apr||Pune – Bagdogra||Your well deserved break from the routine begins today. Catch an early flight and arrive at Bagdogra. Checkin to the hotel, get the motorcycles , know the group and get ready for the next day’s ride|
|Day 2||Sun||29-Apr||Bagdogra – Phuntsholing||Kick off the bike ride. Reach the border town of Phuntsholing. Process permits and spend the night at Phuntsholing|
|Day 3||Mon||30-Apr||Phuntsholing – Paro||Start your ride and reach to the beautiful town of Paro. Explore the town and the culture. Visit either of Rinpung Dzong/ National Museum/ Kichu Lakhang.|
|Day 4||Tue||01-May||Paro||Experience a wonderful Trek to the Tiger’s nest monastery. A memory for lifetime with some fantastic scenic views.|
|Day 5||Wed||02-May||Thimphu||Ride to Thimpu, renew permits. Enjoy the capital of Bhutan and the view at Buddha view point.|
|Day 6||Thu||03-May||Thimhpu – Punakha – Thimphu||The day is ride to Punakha via the 108 Chortens, Dochula pass and reach to the confluence at Punakha. Visit the Punakha Dzong and the longest suspension bridge in bhutan. Return to Thimpu for a relaxed evening.|
|Day 7||Fri||04-May||Thimphu – Bagdogra||Have an early start from Thimpu for a long ride back to Bagdogra.|
|Day 8||Sat||05-May||Bagdogra – Pune||Fly back home with beautiful memories of the Bhutan Ride.|
Early Planning for BHUTAN
- Plan and get your leave plans approved
- Plan your budget
- Save on Flight Tickets by early bookings
- Knowledgeable and experienced Tour Manager
- Meticulous Planning
Travel Partner – TripnMe
Visit www.tripnme.com OR email us email@example.com