|stay at Hotel with Central Heating||32,000 INR|
Frozen Ladakh – 1 week – 03 Mar’18 to 09 Mar’18
Note: Dates can be flexible as per customer needs for minimum group size of 4 people
Standard Inclusions Frozen Ladakh Adventure
- Airport pick up & drop
- Leh 5 night stay
- Turtuk 1 night stay
- Breakfast & dinner
- Transportation as per itinerary by SUV
- All inner permits
- Tour expert will be provided
- Oxygen cylinder and emergency assistance
Exclusions Frozen Ladakh Adventure
- Flight fare both ways, any other cost which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
|Arrive in Leh - proceed to Hotel, Rest for the day & get acclimatized. Airport transfer will be provided||Leh|
|Local Sight seeing - This day we explore Thiksey monastery, Shey Palace, Shanti Stupa, Leh palace, Tsemo monastery & around leh.||Leh|
|Leh - Khardung la - Nubra Valley - Turtuk We travel through the snowcapped Khardung la – world’s highest motorable road and go to the north side of Leh. Explore Nubra valley, Diskit monastery & hunder sand dunes. In early evening we reach the village Turtuk, which is the last village on Indian border that can be visited by civilians. We get to see the Indian & Pakistani border||Turtuk|
|Turtuk - Leh Early morning we explore the village & start our journey back to Leh. Again we will pass through the khardung la & click some amazing and never forgetting pictures on the way.||Leh|
|Leh - Frozen Pangong - Leh This day we visit the famous Pangong lake; one of the highest lakes in India & in the world. We will also travel through Chang-La, which is known as the thirst highest motorable road in the world||Leh|
|Frozen Zanskar - Chadar Drive to Frozen Zanskar ( Chadar trek place) also to Alchi-Likir monasteries, Overnight at hotel in Leh||Leh|
|Fly out from Leh|
Initial Booking Amount – 5000 INR (non-refundable).
- Booking amount of Rs. 5000/- is non-refundable on account of cancellation of Booking before 15th Jun 2018
- If a booking is cancelled between 16th Jun’18 to 28th Jun’18, 50% of the tour cost will be levied as cancellation charges.
- If a booking is cancelled after 1st Jul 2018, 100% of the tour cost will be levied as cancellation charges.
- Frozen pangong lake.
- Frozen zanskar river – known as chadar.
- Sub zero temperature in cold desert.
- Turtuk - last village on the india- Pakistan border.
- Kahrdung la – visiting world’s highest motorable road when it’s all white.
Share your Experience
Complete Circuit – 2 wks, Short Stint – 1 wk, Customized Plan – 1wk
Free Shipping ₹499/- and above. Dismiss