Switzerland Self-Drive Tour – 5 Nights / 6 Days, Switzerland Self-Drive Tour Holiday Package
|Package Type||Package Price (Flight Inclusive)||Introductory discounted Price (Flight Inclusive)|
|Standard (2 Star Hotel)||92,900 INR||82,900 INR|
|Deluxe (3 Star Hotel)||103,900 INR||93,900 INR|
Standard Inclusions Switzerland Self-Drive Tour Holiday Package
- Flight Charges may vary based on date / month and when flights are being booked and also based on the source location.
Taxes as applicable
About Swiss Self-Drive Tour
- If you like the ideas of seeing the best of Switzerland, then go for the most scenic journey on a self-drive Trip and enjoy the breathtaking vistas at your leisure and speed.
- On this road journey, you will travel through picturesque Alpine passes, various heritage sites, and charming lakes
|Day 1||Arrive at Zurich||Take a flight to Zurich, the beautiful city by the water with a magnificent view of snowcapped Alps on the horizon. Pick up your car from airport and head towards your hotel. After checking-in, explore city which offers museums and art gallery. Spend your evening walking by the lake. Zurich offers the most colorful and lively nightlife in Switzerland. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 2||Zurich – Davos (148 KMs)||After leisurely breakfast, rev your engines and kick start your morning towards St. Gallen. Take a break at Rhine falls. This is Europe’s largest waterfall. Continue your drive past calm and traffic free village of Appenzell with beautiful landscapes of rolling hills. With lots of selfie stops and admiring the quaint villages, arrive at Davos. Check in to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.|
|Day 3||Davos – Lugano (166 KMs)||The next stop that awaits you on your road trip is Lugano. On your way, stop for a hiking excursion on Mount Muottas Muragl near Pontresina. Perched high atop the mountain, you can see the entire Upper Engadine region. The breathtaking views of the four lakes and the world-famous resort town of St. Moritz extend far beyond the mountain ranges into the distant horizon.|
|Day 4||Lugano – Interlaken (219 KM)||Today you will continue your journey to Interlaken. The journey from Interlaken Ost station up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest rail station in Europe, is an amazing feat of engineering. The last part of the ride up is inside a huge tunnel carved out of the mountains at the turn of the last century. Views at the top are simply amazing.|
|Day 5||Interlaken – Lucern – Zurich||From Interlaken, drive past and experience the majestic Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau summits. Post a day full of activities, you will reach your final destination – Lucerne. The bends of Lake Lucerne, a 700-year-old bridge and the imposing Swiss Alps in the distance beckon you to ageless beauty. Do not miss out on the highlight of this trip – a visit to the Chapel Bridge with its wooden pedestrian walkway.|
|Day 6||Return Flight||After breakfast, return the car at Zurich airport. Fly back with unlimited memories and a different way of experiencing Switzerland – A Self drive Tour!|
Booking Procedure Switzerland Self-Drive Tour Holiday Package
Initial Booking Amount – 10000 INR (non-refundable).
Name: Travel Stories
Bank: Axis Bank
Account type: Current Account
Account Number: 915020024196980
Remaining balance amount to be transferred on or before 15th Apr’17.
Cancellation Policy for Switzerland Self-Drive Tour Holiday Package
- Booking amount is non-refundable.
- Bookings cancelled in the time frame of 21 days and more prior to the tour start date, will be levied with a 50 % cancellation charges of the trip cost.
- For bookings cancelled in the time frame of 20 days and less prior to the tour start date, 100% of the tour cost will be levied as cancellation charges.
- Strong team of Experienced Riders and Travelers with vast knowledge on hot travel destinations in India to ensure good planning and smooth tour execution
- Focus on customized tour plans as per customer needs
Call us to book this package – +91-8412899886 / +91-9049995101
Travel Partner – TripnMe