Grand Ladakh Bike Expedition – jun 2018,Ladakh Bike Tour Packages
The Grand Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition in June’18 will be our 10th venture to this beautiful untouched, less explored and the most popular motorcycle circuit in India!
Various Plans Ladakh Bike Tour Packages
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Complete Circuit – 2 wks||Short Stint – 1 wk||Customized Plan – 1wk|
|Batch 1 – 24th June to 7th July’18
Batch 2 – 5th Aug to 18th Aug’18Cost – 42,000 INR per RIDER
|Batch 1 – 24th June to 3rd July’ 18
Batch 2 – 5th Aug to 14th Aug’18Cost – 42,000 INR per RIDER
|Choose your own dates
Cost for 1 week – 29,500 INR
Exclusions: Flight fare both ways, lunch, Bike Transportation, Any other cost which is not mentioned in Inclusions. Bike Rental is not included in 2 weeks plan
What is Ladakh –
- A Cold Desert in the Himalayas. A part of Jammu & Kashmir which is surrounded by Pakistan and China.
- It’s a dessert know it and be prepared for miles of beautiful barren landscape with small beautiful villages.
- The region is covered in snow for almost 8 months. The snow and frozen ice breaks down the road infrastructure, which is repaired every year by the BRO (Border Road Organization)
- The locals have to earn the years living in the 4 months, when the region is open for tourists. They are very kind and gracious hosts
- The travel time is in hours and not miles. So 40 miles doesn’t mean an hours travel. It could really vary as much as 3 hours.
- Food – You will get a variety of cuisines in Leh but for other destinations be prepared for a simple, tasty, decent Indian meal. You will get Maggie and omelets almost anywhere. Bottled drinking Water is available everywhere.
- AMS – Acute Mountain Sickness – The place it at high altitude. Know about AMS and follow the instructions by us.
- Important – This is a border sensitive region. Please do not bring satellite phones, drone cameras and any other device which could be restricted. Ask us if in doubt.
- The World’s highest motorable road @ 18,339 ft above sea level
- Kargil war memorial
- Pangong Tso (The pristine blue lake which by the way is a salt water lake)
- The beautiful city of Leh
- Magnetic Hill – The Biggest optical illusion in the world
- The Shanti Stupa – Enjoy break taking views of Leh city
- The beautiful and serene Monasteries (Lamayaru, Diskit and others)
- The 2 humped camel & Marmots
- The Leh palace
- The 3 idiots school
- The beautiful Nubra Valley – Experience Tranquility
- The last village on Indo Pak border – Turtuk
The list is just to name a few; there is much to be explored
A Glimpse –
Check the below links to get a feel of Ladakh
- Tripnme Travelogue of Ladakh on Youtube (click the link)
- Smaller videos by Tripnme (click the link )
Our Blogs –
While we ride and travel we have also been writing and reading a lot. Our knowledge of Ladakh is because of the kms which we have travelled on the actual roads and the loads of information which we have exchanged over online forums.
One of the sticky threads since ages is about Ladakh in 5 days or less. (Click link to read)
Booking Procedure Ladakh Bike Tour Packages
Initial Booking Amount – 5000 INR (non-refundable).
Name: Travel Stories
Bank: HDFC Bank
Account type: Current Account
Account Number: 50200009699741
Remaining balance amount to be transferred on or before 15th Jun’18
Cancelation Policy for Ladakh Bike Tour Packages
- Booking amount of Rs. 5000/- is non-refundable on account of
cancellation of Booking before 15th Jun 2018
- If a booking is cancelled between 1st May & 31st May 2018, 50% of
the tour cost will be levied as cancellation charges.
- If a booking is cancelled after 1st June 2018, 100% of the tour
cost will be levied as cancellation charges.
Detailed Itinerary – Ladakh Bike Tour Packages
|Day 1 – 24th June –Arrive Srinagar
Take morning flight to arrive Srinagar. Your bikes will be ready at Srinagar.
Feature of the day–Enjoy the Kashmiri Hospitality and Shikara ride in Dal Lake
|Day 2 – 25th June – Srinagar to Kargil (204 KMs / 7-8 hrs)
The adventure begins! Ride through the zozila pass.
Feature of the day – The mighty Zoji La pass, experience the change in the landscape, Kargil war memorial.
|Day 3 – 26th June – Kargil to Leh (214 KMs / 7-8 hrs)
Ride towards Leh. . Enroute visit Lamayuru monastery, Magnetic Hill and GurudwaraPatthar Sahib.
Feature of the day – Magnetic hill – the biggest natural optical illusion
|Day 4 – 27th June – Leh (Rest day) Rest, enjoy the city, freshen up for next patch of circuit. As Leh is situated at 11K feet, it becomes utmost important that you get acclimatize to high altitude.
Feature of the day – Leh city, Shanti Stupa
|Day 5 – 28th June – Leh – Nubra Valley (140 KMs / 5-6 hrs)
Ride to Nubra Valley via the World’s Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts)Khardunglapass.ArriveNubra Valley and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder.
Feature of the day – Double humped camel ride at Sand Dunes & Highest Motorable road in the world!!
|Day 6 – 29th June – Nubra Valley –Tuttuk – Nubra (160 KMs / 5-6 hrs)
Feature of the day – Turtuk is the last village in India on Pak Border. The Route to turtuk is mesmerizing, enjoy your solitude.
|Day 7 – 30th June – Nubra Valley – Leh (140 KMs / 5-6 hrs)
Ride back towardsLeh, once again driving via Khardungla pass the World Highest Motorable road.
Evening explore Leh bazaar for souvenir shopping.
|Day 8 – 1st July – Leh – Pangong Lake (156 KMs / 7-8 hrs)
Drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. Enroute you will cross Changla Pass, the third highest motorable road in the world. Night stay at tents on the shores of the Pangong lake.
Feature of the day–The famous, most amazing, enchantingly blue Lake in India, the Pangong Lake!
|Day 9 – 2nd July – Pangong Lake – Pang (260 KMs / 8-10 hrs)
After a leisurely breakfast and spending beautiful morning at Pangong Lake, we return back to Leh.
Feature of the day – Encounter the Mighty Chang La
|Day 10 – 3rd July – Leh – Sarchu(270 KMs / 8-10hrs)
Note – Riders with 1 week plan will take a return flight from Leh.
For 2 Wk Ride – This is a tough long Ride testing your riding skills as you pass through multiple high mountain passes. Today you will enter the state of Himachal Pradesh.
Feature of the day – The famous Ghata Loops – Enjoy beautiful rides through the famous 21 “S” shaped long and never ending Ghata Loops. A true delight for every biker.
|Day 11 – 4th July – Sarchu– Manali (220 KMs / 5-6 hrs)
The challenge is not yet over. Enjoy the riding experience through the famous Rohatang Pass.
Feature of the day – Rohatang Pass. Paragliding in Manali (optional).
|Day 12 – 5th July – Manali – Chandigarh (300 KMs / 7-8 hrs)
A highway ride to Chandigarh to return back home. Shipthe bikes for Pune.
|Day 13 – 6th July – Chandigarh – Mumbai
Catch a train for Mumbai from the Chandigarh railway station.
Day 14– 7th July – Return to Pune. Return back to the routine with fresh mind with unlimited memories your journey of lifetime!
- Strong team of 2 Experienced Tour Managers and Expert Mechanic to ensure smooth tour execution
- More than 6 years of EXPERTISE in Ladakh Motorcycle rides & tours
- Break Down Vehicle
- Ladakh Route drafted keeping in mind Acclimatization
- Trained Mechanic to accompany tour to assist in case of breakdowns
- Meticulous Planning
Travel Partner – TripnMe
India +91-8412899886 / +91-9049995101
Visit www.tripnme.com OR email us firstname.lastname@example.org